ninety eight

ninety eight

page

Posted on March 11, 2006 at 12:00 am in Chasing Rainbows. Follow responses to this post with the comments feed.

25 Responses

1. dramacon101 says:

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous of you!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I have your book DramaCon (i got the deluxe edition. XD)and the first Nightschool and i ADORE them both!!!!!!!!!!!! XD the thing i love most about your comics is that they’re funny and realistic. :) it’s my dream to be a manga artist when i’m older, but i have a long way to go. XP

i can not WAIT for the next pages. xD keep up the good work! (and try to get everything in on time once in a while. :P )

2. Haruhi says:

I loooooooooove this comic!
    Svet, you are great! ^o^

3. ;A; PLEASE TELL ME YOU PLAN TO CONTINUE THIS,

it pains me with every page I read !!!

I need more, I need to knwo what happens, WHAT HAPPENS, DOES SOMEONE REALLY DIE, PLEASE TELL ME PAUL DOES I LOVE JINKIES!!

4. Marta says:

Hi.I’m from Portugal and just got your book last night. (DramaCon 1)I read it and got hocked.boght the other 2 allready but can’t find nightschool.Just to tell you you’re a great writer and to keep going(despite all the hardships you have to go trough).Now i’m gonna go and hook my friends on your books ;p

5. Kya says:

Love your work!
    Can’t wait for the update. ^_^

6. Alyssa says:

I love your work! It’s awesome!! I have to say that I really hope that Jenkies lives and that Paul bites it. I’m also hoping for a figurative term of “dying” that way no one really dies. But that’s cause I’m a sap for happy endings. So, please PLEASE continue this so I can find out what happenes. Thanks for creating believeable and relateable characters. Love you books. :) Take care and don’t overwork yourself. ;)

7. Kelly says:

I can’t wait until you update!! This reminds me a little of Dramacon actually. One of my favorite mangas…. EVER! *insert schoolgirl squeak* Haha, keep up with the good work! I’ll most definitely keep reading. =3

8. kasey says:

I totally agree with Alyssa, like maybe it could be that the girl at the beginning wanted her to make the right choice and said that so that she would make her decision by choosing the one that she couldnt live with out. anyway please write more. On top of that I totally adore your characters, that they are both loveable and hateable at the same time. loved dramacon and I laughed and cryed along with teh caracters, so good!!:):):):):):):):)

9. Maddie says:

I just wanted to tell you that I absolutely adore your work! (And you are my favorite manga artist…) I look forward to reading more of this (you are planning on continuing this, right? (><) wah!) Now, just like everyone else (or so it seems), I like Jenkies best. However, I am sure you have a trick up your sleeve to make Paul (somehow) tolerable. You are just that amazing an author. Thank you. Thank you for being an amazing storyteller and artist.

10. Johanna says:

I’m so happy I’ve found this, you’re my favourite manga-ka. Even if you’re not japanese. (grilled cheese baby) XD I bought the Dramacon books five days ago and once I’d read them I just kept re-reading them… Heh. ^_^;

(Btw she’s MENTAL if she chooses Paul over Jinkies. :D )

Never stop writing and drawing comics for us pretty please. :)

11. Katie says:

Wow I feel stupid, a few pages back I left a comment about the art style being identical and you are the artist. GET THIS PRINTED! I think it would be a big hit. I hope that Jenkies lives. PLEASE continue this soon! Any idea of where I could find your book nightschool?

12. SeekerKC says:

Well, if I HAD to be up at 6am (and 5am, and 2am, etc.) with a sick little one, at least I had your work to keep me entertained! I am SO hooked! And as for who “gets it,” I can’t wait to see what you’ve chosen to do! I’m on the edge of my seat!

13. Cactus Maid says:

Awsome your webcomic like Dramacon ^^

14. E/\/^2 says:

UPDATE WOMAN!!!!!!
    MUST . . . KNOW . . . AND . . . HAVE . . . MOAR!!!!!!

15. KJ95 says:

I’m addicted! ^_^!! Svet you rock! Keep up the good work, i can’t wait for the next chapter! XD

16. yana :) says:

haha this is really nice..I REALLY LIKED DRAMACON. :D
    I have it and i like never buy books..but this seems interesting too.
    Svetlana your work is great (but, in this one there’s kinda a lot of cussing)
    Also the characters in Dramacon are awesome, I love Christie’s personality. :)

17. LadyTerentia says:

SO EXCITED to read that you are going to be working on this webcomic again! I’ve been in suspense for so long!!!

18. Cassie says:

omg!! I need more!!!!! I loooove Jinkies! I want him to win soo bad! I love your comics Svet! I hope someday I can draw as well as you :]

and is Jinkies the one Pam needs or loves?

19. Tsuki says:

OMG OMG!!!! I LOVE your comics Svet!!!!!! I have Dramacon book 1, Dramacon book 2, Nightschool Book 1 and Nightschool Book 2. I’m still hunting for book 3 of Dramacon >.>” and I cant wait for Nightschool book 3(Oh the excitment!!! >^<) Keep up with the awesome work!!!! ^o^

20. Lashana says:

Oh man, like everyone else I hope you’re gonna finish this. I read the preview before it was free, and kept meaning to subscribe long enough to read what you had up (and never did ^^;) I started re-reading Dramacon today (I have all three + Nightschool 1) and wanted to check and see if you had anything else going on. I’m loving this soooo much. I agree with everyone else: If you publish this when it’s done, I WILL BUY IT. You are also my favorite manga-ka. Your art is so wonderfully expressive, and your characters have so much depth… Anywhos, can’t wait for more. :D

21. Isaac says:

i agree with most of the above. i really hope this does get publish just so i can take it anywhere with me and people can hear my echos of laugther. your books will always have a place in my heart. yours sinleary ufsman.

22. ScrappedP says:

Yeah, that totally rocks!
    Please, don’t stop working on that! Can’t wait to next page!

23. Ashen says:

I was so happy when my gf linked me to this site. I knew you had earlier works prior to Dramacon (which was my first exposure to your series) but had never taken the time to hunt ‘em down.

Now I’m thrilled my friend took the time for me, as I’ve fallen head-over-heels for Jinkies and Pam. They’re so fun and heartwarming together. I already want to have a discussion on their personalities with fellow fans.

I’ve been positively overjoyed ever since I learned you’ll be reviving CR! <3

btw, from this article…
    …I was wondering: Is the podcast interview only available if one buys it thru iTunes?

24. Kelsika says:

To the post above: the podcast is available for free on iTunes (most podcasts are), you only need to download the program itself and find the right file (just run a search on Girlamatic and look for the podcast with Lynn Lau). I’m not sure if it’s available anywhere else.

To Miss Svet: Love your work, hope all is going well, and good luck with everything!

25. LotusBlossom says:

This is a great webcomic this should totally be a book! please continue I’d love to finish the rest of. but it says that you haven’t posted since 2004. please post!