019

019

Open mouth, insert foot…

Usually my final inked page resembles what you see posted on GAM pretty closely, but this is the first time I’ve really messed around with a page after scanning it in (and I don’t just mean the tone). If you want to see what the original page looked like, you can check it out at the forum, and judge for yourself whether you think the original or the final Photoshopped one works better.

Aaaaaand… three guesses who that person who’s about to make an appearance on the next page could possibly be! Nah– you only get one guess!

Posted on March 20, 2007 at 12:00 am in Galaxion. Follow responses to this post with the comments feed. You can leave a comment or trackback from your own site.

8 Responses

1. Traci says:

Is it my nerdalicious fluffmuffin?! Say it is!!!

2. Belial says:

I’d like to post this in english… but every one has it’s limitations ;)

[spanish]Me gusta mucho tu estilo. Limpio, con un trazo fuerte pero detallado. Los fondos son completos pero los personajes no se pierden en ellos.

Sinceramente, me gusta. Probablemente el comic en blanco y negro que mas me gusta por el dibujo.

La tematica tambien me gusta, por cierto.[/spanish]

Hope you have a good traductor.

3. speearr says:

Heh! Foot straight in her mouth!

4. SongCoyote says:

I have no idea whether you’ve had Belial’s comment translated, but I will attempt to do so (no guarantees as I’m a bit rusty): “I very much like your style. Clean, with a strong but detailed outline. The scenes are complete but the people are not lost in them. I really do like it! It is probably the black and white comic whose drawings please me the most. I like the theme as well, by the way. Hope you have a good translator.”

Oh, and: me too! I like it, too!

Light and laughter,
    SongCoyote

5. Tara says:

Thank you so much, SongCoyote! I was able to get the gist of it, but your translation is ever so much nicer to have! And thanks for your kind words as well!

6. Katherine says:

Is it just me or did her mug disappear after she set it down?

7. Tara says:

@Katherine: Argh! But, thanks for the catch– I can still fix that for the print edition!