Cast 2009

It’s not a new page, but…

I don’t have a usual First-Friday-of-the-Month update for you, but here instead is something you might find interesting– a lineup of most of the major characters that shows you exactly who is taller than whom. I don’t always get it right when I’m drawing the pages, but this is how it’s supposed to be! More or less, anyway. I actually drew this almost a year ago, but only finally got around to inking it this week. Next, I’ll have to work on colouring it!

Left to right: Aria, Fusella, Vessa, Scavina, Patty, Darvin, Zandarin, Alex.

See you on Tuesday with a real update!

Posted on February 6, 2009 at 12:00 am in Uncategorized. Follow responses to this post with the comments feed. You can leave a comment or trackback from your own site.

7 Responses

1. M. Northstar says:

*Ahem* I see that Fu is the shortest of the bunch. How does she keep dominating everything around her? :-)

2. MalikTous says:

Napoleon syndrome? Willy Shatner dreams?

Seriously, on a Navy submarine, the short folks were the most comfortable. I figure a starship would show the same trend.

3. Fusella says:

Presence, baby. Presence.

4. Keera says:

What you say about the shortest person in a sub is the most comfortable, but your ship interiors shows the most opened spaced rooms, widest hallways, with the tallest ceilings.
    In a submarine every space is used for something, living quarters, hallways,even the restrooms are very little to conserve space.
    You did get a few things right and that in space and underwater: the enviroment outside the skin of the ship is not very forgiving, and will in every way to find a way to kill you.

5. Deliberatus says:

Dynamite comes in small but explosive packages is why.

6. DR says:

I never connected that Scavina was so tall. Your character interview put her at 6′1″. And Darvin! What is he, almost 2 meters (6′5-6″)?

7. KC says:

I knew there was a reason why I liked Fusella — she’s short!